Saturday, December 11, 2010

Art of Greg Martin



About one year ago I started searching for backgrounds for my laptop computer. I stumbled upon a website called Art of Greg Martin. This site contains some of the greatest edited photos I have ever seen. Greg Martin is a Photoshop genius if you ask me. He has complied many different pictures on his website for people to see and/or download onto their computers for backgrounds. If you visit his site you will see different sections containing edited photos or 100% Photoshop rendered images. They are truly amazing and mind blowing. The skills needed to do this kind of work must be far greater than I can imagine. What is even more amazing is that he does this for no profit at all. Every single one of his photos are open to anyone on the internet.    

No comments:

Post a Comment